It is not surprising that people in the summer time, try to be in the fresh air. Summer is a fresh charge of new emotions, it is various holidays and festivals, fairs and music open airs, religious processions and colorful carnivals. We represent your attention a selection of several dozen photos from the German amusement Park, located in the former building of nuclear power plants, with the celebration of Bastille Day in France, as well as many others.
1. About two hundred thousand flowers welcomed the guests of the three-day festival of sunflowers in the Legs, Tochigi Prefecture, North of Tokyo. The girl sitting on his father’s shoulders, barely visible in the field.
2. The two-day festival in honor of the birth of the founder of Lamaism Guru Padmasambhava (VIII century) in Hemis gompa (located 45 km from Leh), a monk of the monastery in the mask performs a ceremonial dance. Hemis gompa – the greatest and the oldest monastery of Ladakh. During the festival there are various ritual dances, which are performed in masks of evil spirits and deities.
3. Rodeo in Helena Montana, cowboy Roy Johnson his performance earned 68 points, finishing in 4th place.
4. Festival of Kyrgyz folklore and folk traditions, lake Cancel (3200 m above Continue reading
If You want somewhere to take off in full, then you should look for a place that will host the festival. It is difficult to think of a better way to feel the atmosphere and culture of a country than to visit traditional holiday. Sviter will help you decide! We offer you a selection of the largest and most unusual festivals in the world. A sea of emotions and memories guaranteed!
Lantern festival in Thailand
This tradition of launching lanterns into the sky came from Burma, a neighbor of the Northern provinces of Thailand, but not widespread in the Central part and in the southern provinces of the Kingdom. In the North of Thailand this festival sky lanterns called Yee Peng.
The festival of colors in India
It should be noted that Holi is not exclusively a Hindu ceremony, as believers of other religions (Sikhism, Jainism and others) have their version of the holiday. The most noisy and solemn form to the festival in Punjab, where the participation of both Hindus and Sikhs.
The Tomatina festival in Spain
The festival lasts one week and includes musical performances, food fair, parades, dancing and fireworks. The night before the tomato fight, bidding for cooking paella. The first event La Tomatina Continue reading
Tourists love Italy in any season, but the most famous celebration is the Venetian festival.To get here is considered a big success.
The famous carnival is held here in the last month of winter: to event the Italians are preparing everywhere. Actively sell masks, actors rehearsing rooms, participants sew elaborate costumes.
To arrange the event in February days – a practice that went with 1094. Last festival 10 days and symbolize the period before Lent. Initially, the carnival of Venice was not so luxurious and suits were only black long coats. Often used the simplest long-nosed mask without ornaments. The current costumes are required for its opulence and decoration of the famous ladies ‘ man Giacomo Casanova, who expanded color gamut and complicated kind of costumes for the party.
Festival date is counted from Ash Wednesday: an event from the life of the Catholic Church is associated with the old rite, when spovidavsja townspeople sprinkled their heads with ashes as a sign of purification from sins released.
1. Venice film festival opens unusual Continue reading