It is not surprising that people in the summer time, try to be in the fresh air. Summer is a fresh charge of new emotions, it is various holidays and festivals, fairs and music open airs, religious processions and colorful carnivals. We represent your attention a selection of several dozen photos from the German amusement Park, located in the former building of nuclear power plants, with the celebration of Bastille Day in France, as well as many others.
1. About two hundred thousand flowers welcomed the guests of the three-day festival of sunflowers in the Legs, Tochigi Prefecture, North of Tokyo. The girl sitting on his father’s shoulders, barely visible in the field.
2. The two-day festival in honor of the birth of the founder of Lamaism Guru Padmasambhava (VIII century) in Hemis gompa (located 45 km from Leh), a monk of the monastery in the mask performs a ceremonial dance. Hemis gompa – the greatest and the oldest monastery of Ladakh. During the festival there are various ritual dances, which are performed in masks of evil spirits and deities.
3. Rodeo in Helena Montana, cowboy Roy Johnson his performance earned 68 points, finishing in 4th place.
4. Festival of Kyrgyz folklore and folk traditions, lake Cancel (3200 m above Continue reading
Tourists love Italy in any season, but the most famous celebration is the Venetian festival.To get here is considered a big success.
The famous carnival is held here in the last month of winter: to event the Italians are preparing everywhere. Actively sell masks, actors rehearsing rooms, participants sew elaborate costumes.
To arrange the event in February days – a practice that went with 1094. Last festival 10 days and symbolize the period before Lent. Initially, the carnival of Venice was not so luxurious and suits were only black long coats. Often used the simplest long-nosed mask without ornaments. The current costumes are required for its opulence and decoration of the famous ladies ‘ man Giacomo Casanova, who expanded color gamut and complicated kind of costumes for the party.
Festival date is counted from Ash Wednesday: an event from the life of the Catholic Church is associated with the old rite, when spovidavsja townspeople sprinkled their heads with ashes as a sign of purification from sins released.
1. Venice film festival opens unusual Continue reading
New to the festival was the so-called “AUTUMN BIBLIOTECI” – master classes on the topic “Portal “Reading 21″ as a communication platform”, “Regional network action” who have held to their colleagues specialists of the regional Centres of reading Tver and Arkhangelsk regional scientific library. At the master classes held a lively engaging discussion about the content of the portal, carrying out campaigns to promote literature among the residents of cities, towns and small villages. The participants asked many leading questions.
The conference was held the presentation of new literature: books “Alexander Pushkin. Poems. Favorites in Estonian and Russian languages”, published in Tallinn (Estonia); e pushkinogorsky resources of the Institute of Russian literature (St. Petersburg) and the library program award “Educator” (Moscow), as well as the experience of the festival ’s always Read, read everywhere!-2012″ in St. Petersburg and other library stock.
In the Festival-competition of projects for the promotion of books, reading and libraries “Reading Russia” Continue reading