It is not surprising that people in the summer time, try to be in the fresh air. Summer is a fresh charge of new emotions, it is various holidays and festivals, fairs and music open airs, religious processions and colorful carnivals. We represent your attention a selection of several dozen photos from the German amusement Park, located in the former building of nuclear power plants, with the celebration of Bastille Day in France, as well as many others.
1. About two hundred thousand flowers welcomed the guests of the three-day festival of sunflowers in the Legs, Tochigi Prefecture, North of Tokyo. The girl sitting on his father’s shoulders, barely visible in the field.
2. The two-day festival in honor of the birth of the founder of Lamaism Guru Padmasambhava (VIII century) in Hemis gompa (located 45 km from Leh), a monk of the monastery in the mask performs a ceremonial dance. Hemis gompa – the greatest and the oldest monastery of Ladakh. During the festival there are various ritual dances, which are performed in masks of evil spirits and deities.
3. Rodeo in Helena Montana, cowboy Roy Johnson his performance earned 68 points, finishing in 4th place.
4. Festival of Kyrgyz folklore and folk traditions, lake Cancel (3200 m above Continue reading
Though it ended on a cheerful winter holidays, spring may please fans of the rest of incendiary interesting festivals, which is complete in the first spring month.
1. “European spring” in Arkhangelsk
Why travel far? There is a great opportunity to visit an interesting festival in the North of Russia, which has already become a tradition. In 2012 it will be held in two cities – Severodvinsk and Arkhangelsk in the period from 20 March to 28 April. A huge number of interesting, unusual musical groups from around the world will display their art.
Festival “European spring” pleasant is the fact that to visit it can almost every. The price is affordable, in addition, there is an opportunity to see firsthand the most beautiful places of our country, and to rent a house in Arkhangelsk, Severodvinsk or will not deliver the work.
2. “Las Fallas” (Las Fallas)
If you want something unusual, you should go to Spain, in an extraordinary land – Valencia. Previously Las Fallas was nothing more than a pagan festival, Continue reading